Dienstag, 21. August 2012

Terry the toaster

I always wanted to do some cool street art stuff but i never learned how to get along with spray paint and all this printing stuff is too complicated for me and sticker is a bit lame if you don't have a super awesome idea... So one day my boyfriend bought a new silver super stylish toaster because his old one was... too old and not working that good anymore. While he replaced the old one I felt so terrible sorry for it that I took it with me and painted a cute face on it. I will also add two fake toast.
It does look cuter in real life!  I want to place it somewhere in Berlin and start a contest!
If you find him, take a picture with you and terry the toaster, post it on the facebook page and you will get 20% off on every item in our shop! =D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen